- I forgot my password. How can I access my data?
- You can reset your password in my.sciebo. Log in with your user ID (not your sciebo ID or your e-mail address) and password. Select "Passwort zurücksetzen" and enter a new password.
- How can I change my password?
- You can change your password in my.sciebo. Log in with your user ID (not your sciebo ID or your e-mail address) and password. Select "Passwort zurücksetzen" and enter a new password.
- I have used my 30 GB completely - can I get more storage space?
- Employees (excluding student assistants) are entitled to increase their volume to 500 GB if necessary. Log in to my.sciebo, using your user ID (not your sciebo ID or your e-mail address) and password. Select the item "Volumen erhöhen" and tick the box next to "Ja, ich möchte 500 GB freischalten". To confirm, click the button "Volumen erhöhen".
- How long is my account valid?
- Your account is valid for 6 months and can be extended for as long as you are a legitimate user. To do so you have to reauthenticate in my.sciebo.
- How can I renew my account?
- You can extend your account in my.sciebo. For detailed instructions, see our manual.
- My name or my e-mail adress changed. How can I implement these changes in sciebo?
- Login to my.sciebo and renew your account. This will update your personal data.
- Can I still use sciebo after leaving my university?
- Due to legal matters, we can provide sciebo only for members of participating universities.
- What happens with shared data when I leave sciebo?
- When you leave sciebo, your account will be deleted and your shares will be removed. Therefore, you should inform your recipients on time and give them the opportunity to create copies if needed. A list of all files and folders you have shared is available in the web interface – just click on "shared with others" in the left menu.